Dietary Aide-The Madison
- Part Time
The Madison Senior Living
1702 41st Street
Fort Madison, IA 52627, US
Are you looking to pivot your career into something more rewarding and flexible? In our line of work, Dietary Aides not only assist our cooks by helping serve food and clean up after meals, but they are also building relationships with our tenants. Tenants look forward to mealtimes and our Dietary Aides are a key part of their dining experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone needing a flexible schedule! Part-time day and evening opportunities are available!
- Recognize and respond to the meal-delivery needs of residents
- Effectively serve food, clean up the kitchen and dietary area, dispose of garbage and waste from meal preparation, wash dishes, utensils, etc.
- Perform tasks in a manner conducive to a home-like environment for residents
- Perform the essential functions of the job in a manner that benefits our residents.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Higher starting wages
- Earn while you learn opportunities
- Career growth opportunities
- Fun team atmosphere
The Madison is an equal opportunity employer.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com or by calling 319-372-8021